Do you want to deposit cash into your ICICI Bank account but avoid standing in the bank for a long? Don’t worry; Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) is your solution. It is a self-service terminal that enables you to deposit cash into your bank account using an ATM card.
But now the next question is how to locate ICICI Cash Deposit Machine near you. That’s what we’re covering today. ICICI is the largest private sector bank in India because of the services they provide and facilities they provide to its users.
CDM is one of the new services launched by them. You must be wondering whether I have ICICI CDM or not; The good thing is that they have opened multiple CDMs in almost every city; Therefore, it is easy for you to find any.
How to find ICICI Cash Deposit Machine near me?
Finding ICICI CDM is very easy as it involves only a few steps. By following the steps below, you will learn how to find the ICICI cash deposit machine near me. Let’s get started.
- First of all, you have to go to this link. It is the ICICI Bank CDM locator link that will help you to know how to find the ICICI Bank cash deposit machine near me.
- As soon as you click on the link, you next must select your location on the map or type your location name in the text box that says Find Nearby Branch/ATM.
- Once your location is selected, you can see all the ATMs/CDMs near you. Navigate on the map and locate the closest one.
That’s all. Now you know how to find an ICICI cash deposit machine near me.
How to use ICICI CDM for cash deposits?
Now that you know the charges, let’s get an insight into how to use ICICI CDM and continue with this guide on finding an ICICI cash deposit machine near me. It is very straightforward, as you only need a debit card to deposit money.
- First, insert or swipe the card in the machine and enter the four-digit PIN.
- Select your account – Current or Savings
- Enter the amount you want to deposit into the CDM and press Continue.
- The machine will start counting the money and display your deposited amount.
- If the amount mentioned on the screen is correct, click on deposit. You can cancel the transaction and start the process again if the amount is incorrect.
- The amount is credited to the account and generates an automatic receipt for future reference or as proof.
- The minimum amount you can deposit in CDM is Rs 100, and it accepts multiple notes ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 2000.
ICICI CDM Cash Deposit Limit
After knowing how to find an ICICI cash deposit machine near me, you next would like to know whether there are any charges associated with this service. Here are the details about the cash limit you can deposit and the applicable accounts –
- You get four free transactions monthly and Rs 150 charge for each transaction beyond the free limit.
- If you visit your bank’s home branch and use that CDM, you can get Rs. You can deposit up to 2 lakhs free of cost. If you wish to deposit more than this, there will be a Rs 5 for every Rs 1000 deposited, and the minimum charge is subject to Rs 150.
- If you visit a non-home branch CDM, you can pay Rs. 25,000 can be deposited free of cost. If you wish to deposit more than this, there will be a Rs 5 for every Rs 1000 deposited, and the minimum charge is subject to Rs 150.
- If you do a third-party cash transaction, you will have to pay Rs 150 for every transaction up to Rs 25000.
- If you deposit more than Rs 10,000 monthly through CDM on bank holidays and between 6 pm and 8 am on working days, you will have to pay an additional Rs 50. But, there are exceptions for senior citizens, visually impaired persons, Jan Dhan accounts, handicapped, student accounts, or basic savings bank accounts.
Benefits of using CDM
ICICI bank may be a little far from your home, but if you search ICICI CDM near me and see that it is close to your home, then why travel far to deposit cash?
Here are some of the significant benefits of using a cash deposit machine –
- You can get the cash credited to your account instantly without any waiting.
- The best part is that all transactions on CDM are paperless, so you are also helping to preserve nature.
- It saves time as you do not need to go to the bank and stand in queues to deposit cash.
- You can also avail of other benefits when you switch to CDM, such as balance inquiry, mini-statement, etc.
- Depositing money is flexible and easy as it accepts denominations of Rs 100 to Rs 2000.
- Another advantage is that you can use them 24×7, whereas banks have holidays and they usually close after 4 pm. But you can deposit cash through CDM whenever you want.
- You get instant credit alerts on your registered mobile number.
Also read: Check PAN Card Link With Mobile Number
Things to keep in mind while depositing cash through CDM
Here are some essential things you should keep in mind when using a CDM:
- While doing any transaction on CDM, you need to make sure that there is no one around as there may be suspicious people around you; be careful with them.
- You should notify the bank immediately if you deposit money in CDM and the amount is not reflected in the account.
- If the notes you are depositing get rejected, you must remember to get cash from the machine.
- To receive all alerts and notifications for your transactions on CDM, you should register your number/email ID with your bank.
- Before depositing money in the machine, remember to take out the stapler pin, if any, from the notes.
- Once you complete the transaction, press the Cancel key at the end and leave the CDM machine on the welcome screen.
- You can only deposit up to 200 notes in one transaction.
- It is advisable to hide your PIN while entering by hand or body.
- Never take the help of an unknown person while depositing or withdrawing money in CDM.
- Never share your PIN with anyone; do not write it on your card.
- Do not do any transaction if you see a third-party device connected to the CDM machine.
Also read: 41 Easy Ways to Make Money Online
Why does the CDM transaction get canceled?
If the notes are genuine and you put damaged notes in the machine, the transaction will get canceled. If the notes are folded, they will come out of the device; therefore, ensure that you only fold them while putting them in the CDM machine.
Can I withdraw money from CDM?
CDM is majorly for depositing cash, but some CDMs allow users to withdraw money.